主题:相信水滴石穿!相信从简单入手!
介绍:专业英语和日常会话结合,来这里把英语捡起来,每日三篇,计划两周发完全部,或多或少的用处不要白不要啊
(注:数据来源于公司内部同事自发组织学习的资料,08年奥运前期开始组织实施的,水平有限从基础开始,不要见笑哈,拿出来和各位会员分享)
期待:欢迎各位进来学习、指正,每日更新ing......
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Absence Management 缺勤管理
Absence rate 缺勤率
Ability Test 能力测试
Absent with leave 因故缺勤(被)许可缺勤
360-degree feedback 360度反馈
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:How are you doing? 你还好吗?
小赵:I can’t complain too much 我不能太抱怨,(还不错)
3.Current affairs phrase:时事短句
The much-anticipated
万众瞩目的北京奥运会近在咫尺,您认为谁将在
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Annual Leave 年假
Accident Work Injury 工伤事故
Affiliation Need 归属需求
Administrative Level 管理层次
Advertisement Recruitment 广告招聘
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:I'm broke. 我身无分文了
小赵:Whenever you are short of money, just come to me.
无论何时你缺钱,尽管找我
小韩: Do you really mean it ? 此话当真?(你确信?)
小赵:I'm not going to kid you. 我不是跟你开玩笑的
2. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
据新华社报道,由于电力用煤短缺以及煤炭质量下降,山东今夏遭遇10年以来最大的电荒,电力缺口接近全省电力需求1/3.
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Authority 职权
Application Blank 申请表
Appraisal Feedback 考评反馈
Assessment Center 评价中心
Background Investigation 背景调查
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:This lunch is on me today . 今天这段饭我请客
小赵: I think you got it last time . 我记得上回也是你请的阿
小韩: It’s my pleasure 我请的心里高兴
小赵:That’s very nice of you ! 既然这样,那就多谢了!
2. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
China’s “flying man“ LiuXiang ,has confirmed he won’t attend the opening ceremony of the upcoming Olympics to make way for training that has been disrupted by a led injury .His remarks confirm that he won’t be the flag bearer to lead the Chinese delegation in the parade,and aslo he won’t light the flame.
近日,“飞人”刘翔亲口承认不会参加
插播一个主题,曾经看过的知识,不错的内容,符合主题拿来分享!
外企必备:职业经理人的英文电邮高频句
1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
3. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
4. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
5. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……
2……
目前数据如下: 1……
2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
6. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
7. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform. implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
8. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
9. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Benefit / Welfare 福利
Brainstorm Ideas 头脑风暴法
Benchmarking Management 标杆管理
BEI - behavior event interview 行为事件访谈法
Boundaryless Organizational Structure 无疆界组织结构
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:How is the product selling ? 这产品卖得怎么样?
小赵:It’s selling well. 卖的很好啊
小韩: What are rhe selling poinits of your product ? 你们的销售卖点是什么?
小赵:Compared with competing products , ours is smaller and lighter. 比起其它竞争产品,我们的 比较轻巧。
2. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Despate the quickly–approaching Olympic Games , the cost for short-term housing near the Bird’s Nest during the Games has plummeted as much as 50% ,with price for further negotiation , according to statistics. An oversupply of short-term apartments and the red-hot hotel reservation service are the major reasons for the sharp decrease,a real estate agent said.
数据显示,随着奥运会临近,“鸟巢”附近的奥运短租房月租价格不但没有上升,反而大幅下降,跌幅普遍达到50%,且价格还可以再商量。房产中介称,短租房的租金价格大幅下跌是因为供大于求,而酒店预订则是相对火热。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Compensation & Benefit 薪酬福利
Competency Assessment 能力评估
Classification Method 分类法
Comparative Appraisal Method 比较评估法
CIT-Critical Incident Technique 关键事件技术
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:Anything particular you’re interested in ? 有什么特别感兴趣的吗?
小赵:I am very much interested in your personal compuyers.
我对你们的个人电脑深感兴趣
小韩: Well , this is our latest catalog 恩,这是我们的最新目录
小赵:Well order after we see the sample 我们要看过样品才会下订单
3.Current affairs phrase:时事短句
4 billion TV viewers across the world watched the opening ceremony Friday night; 91000 spectators at the National Stadium; 15000 performers; 15153 types of costumes used; 2583 special lights; 287 firework points on the stadium; 29 firework points along Beijing’s meridian.
8月8日晚,全球40亿电视观众收看了北京奥运开幕式;9.1万名观众在鸟巢观看开幕式;1.5万名演员参加了演出;表演者使用了15153套服装;共投入2583种照明灯光;体育场内有287个焰火燃放点;沿北京中轴线共设置了29个焰火燃放点。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Cafeteria-Style Benefit 自助式福利
Campus Recruiting 校园招聘
Career Counseling 职业咨询
BSC-balanced score card 平衡计分卡
Broadbanding Pay Structure 扁平薪资结构
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:Here is the final settlement for your complaint 你的投诉问题已经解决
小赵:Thanks , we appreciate the fast work 谢谢,我们欣赏这么快的反应
小韩: We only hope we won’t have this kind of problem again
我们仅希望不会有这样的事情再发生了
小赵:That goes for us too 我们也是这么希望的
3.Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Stricker Dong Fangzhuo scored a late equalizer and China’s first ever Olympic men’s soccer goal Thursday to give China a 1-1 draw against a 10-man New Zealand side in its opener at the Olympic football tournament.
周四,在奥运足球小组首场比赛中,国足球员董方卓打进了中国队奥运史上的首粒进球,最终已1:1的比分战平10人应战的新西兰队。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Downsizing 裁员
Corporate Image 企业形象
Corporate Culture 企业文化
Cross-Training 岗位轮换培训
Dimission Interview 离职面谈
2. Oral english:口语
小韩:I would like to look this over before I sign it 签约之前我想再看过一遍
小赵:Of course , take your time. 当然,你慢慢看吧
小韩: It looks fine to me 看起来好像没什么问题
小赵:Just sign there on the bottom 那么,就请在下面这里签个名吧
3.Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Belgium beat a 9-man China 2-0 Sunday evening,making it difficult for the host nation to advance in the Olympic football tournament .
10日晚,中国国奥队迎战小组赛第二个对手比利时,最终9人应战的中国队以0:2不敌对手,使得国足出现基本无望
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Employee Manual 员工手册
Efficiency of Labor 劳动效率
Employee Career Management 员工职业生涯管理
EEO-Equal Employment Opportunity 公平就业机会
EAP-Employee Assistance Program 员工帮助计划
2. Commonly used phrase: 常用短语
怎样安慰失望的情绪
Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.
别往心里去,下次你会做得更好的。
Take it easy. There must be some ways to compensate for it.
轻松一点,一定会有补偿的 办法 的。
Don't be so upset. Everything will be OK.
别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。
It's really hard for you.
真难为你了!
It won't happen again.
不会再发生了。
Just forget it. Be a man!
忘了它吧,象个男子汉!
3.Current affairs phrase:时事短句
China’s CPI, a measure of inflation,was up 6.3% in july,0.8% lower than in june,the National Bureau of Statistics announced Tuesday. Food prices,which account for more than 1/3 of the CPI calculation ,rose 14.4% in july,2.9% lower than in june.The continuous decline of the CPI is a positive sign as it shows the government’s measures to ease inflationary pressurs are effective, an analyst said.
国家统计局8月12日公布,7月居民消费价格指数( CPI)同比上涨6.3%,较上月回落0.8%。占CPI指数1/3强的食品价格指数上涨14.4%,比6月下降2.9%。分析人士认为,CPI连续回落表明政府抑制通胀的举措见效。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Employment 雇佣
Employment History 工作经历
Equal Pay For Equal Work 同工同酬
Employee Turnover Rate 员工流动率
ERM-Employee Relationship Management 员工关系管理
2. Commonly used phrase: 常用短语
怎样鼓励别人
Don't lose your heart. You are almost there.
不要失去信心。你就要成功了。
Go for it. You are going to make it.
去做呀!你会成功的。
Come on. Just do it.
来,做呀。
Trust yourself.
相信你自己。
Well done, go on.
干得好,继续。
3. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
China’s world champion hurdler LiuXiang is sure to grab the audience attention when he competes in the 110m hurdle race in the Bird’s Nest on August 21. Back in last October . China’s Ping An Insurance insured his legs for RMB110m against accident injuries.
21日,中国田径名将刘翔将参加男子110米栏决赛,届时他那双非凡的腿将成为整个赛事的焦点之一。早在2007年10月,中国平安便以意外伤害保险的形式,为他的双腿投保1亿元,保期1年。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Executive Ability 执行力
Expectancy Theory 期望理论
Executive Recruiters 高级猎头公司
Executive Compensation 管理层薪资水平
ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Plan 员工持股计划
1. Commonly used phrase: 常用短语
怎样表示同情
It's really hard for you to do so.
让你做这种工作真是难为你了。
It's too bad you missed the chance.
真不幸你错过了这个机会。
If I were in your position, I would do the same thing.
我要是处在你那种环境下,我会做同样的事。
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这件事我很难过。
I know your position.
我了解你的处境。
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Most Beijingers thought the performances themed on the Four Great Inventions , martial arts, Tai Chi and Fou Drum most touching during Beijing Games opening ceremony , a survey found , Most respondents said the ceremony sparked a feeling of “growing prosperity of the country.”
一项对北京市民的调查显示,开幕式中,最让北京人感动的节目是“四大发明”,“武术、太极、”和“击缶”表演分别排在第二、三位。多数受访者表示,这场开幕式让自己感受到了“国家在日益强大昌盛”
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Downsizing 裁员
Corporate Image 企业形象
Corporate Culture 企业文化
Cross-Training 岗位轮换培训
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Factor Comparison Method 因素比较法
Flexible Benefits Program 弹性福利计划
Forced Distribution Method 强制分配法
Flat Organizational Structure 扁平化组织结构
ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning 企业资源计划
1. Commonly used phrase: 常用短语
怎样表示警告
How dare you!I have something on you. I'll get you to face the music if you fire me.
你敢!我握有你的小辫子。如果你开除了我,我就让你吃不了兜着走。
You betrayed me. I'll fix you later.
你背叛了我,我下次再收拾你。
If you insist on doing that, it will be on your own head.
如果你一意孤行,一切后果由你个人负责。
You wait.
你等着瞧!
Watch out for the car.
小心汽车。
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Former Taiwan leader Chen Shui-bian and his wife Wu Shu-chen quit the Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Friday , The news came after Chen admitted one day before that he had failed to fully declare his campaign funds and that his wife had transferred some of the remaining funds abroad .
台湾地区原领导人陈水扁15日下午宣布与其妻吴淑贞退出民进党。陈14日承认,自己没有如数申报选举选举款项;吴淑贞曾将部分选举剩余狂想汇往海外帐户。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Halo Effect 晕轮效应
Group Appraisal 小组评价
Glass Ceiling 玻璃天花板
Gross Pay/Total Payroll 工资总额
Handwriting Analysis 笔迹分析法
2. Commonly used phrase: 常用短语
怎样表示能力
Why don't you ask him? He's a computer expert. It's second nature to him.
干吗不问他?他是个计算机专家,他精通这一行。
It's beyond me.
我不明白。
I'm not cut out for this.
我天生不是干这行的料。
I have a good command of English.
我精通 英语 。
I'm lost when it comes to using the computer.
碰到计算机的事我就糊涂了。
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
18 Olympic gold medals are up for grabs on August 18 with the Chinese team favorites in 5 events , The locals are going for gold in the men’s rings, the men’s vaulting horse , the women’s uneven bars , the’s table tennis team and the women’s individual trampoline.
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Headhunting 猎头
Home/Family Leave 探亲假
Housing/Rental Allowance 住房补贴
Hierarchy of Needs Theory 要层次理论
HR Information System 人力资源信息系统
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军。)
小赵:Thanks.I was in good form today.(谢谢。我今天状态很好。)
小韩:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)
小赵:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运。)
小韩:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)
小赵:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力。)
小韩:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手。)
小赵:Thank you.I will do my best.(谢谢。我会竭尽全力。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Pakistani President Musharraf Monday announced his resignation in a televised speech to the nation aimid calls for impeachment that began on August 7. Musharraf rejected allegations against him , but he said that politics of confrontation must come to an end , so he decided to resign for nation interests. Musharraf took power in 1999.
在执政9年后,巴基斯坦总统穆沙拉夫18日发表全国电视讲话,宣布辞职。8月7日,巴执政联盟宣布决定启动弹劾穆沙拉夫的弹劾程序。穆沙拉夫驳斥了这些指控程序,但表示为了避免弹劾造成局势进一步动荡,他决定为国家利益辞职。
[quote] 原帖由 monmon109 于 2010-6-3 21:49:00 发表
呵呵,我过来献丑啦!
好像这和现在的生活比较贴切就贴出来。:D
Freedamn中国特色自由
Smilence笑而不语
Togayther 终成眷属
Democrazy痴心妄想
shitizen屁民
Innernet中国互联网
Departyment(政府)有关部门
Chinsumer 在国外疯狂购物的中国人
Emotionormal 情绪稳定 [/quote]
没分了,用言语先顶下!我也学习下
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Job Analysis 工作分析
Interview Method 访谈法
Individual Income Tax 个人所得税
Indirect Financial Compensation 间接经济报酬
Incentive Compensation/Reward Payment/Premium 奖金
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:I'm XiaoHan,the Project Manager of the Sport Department of BOCOG.Nice to meet you.(我是 北京 奥组委体育部的项目主管小韩。很高兴认识您。)
小赵:Nice to meet you too.I'm XiaoZhao from the IOC.(我也很高兴认识您。我是国际奥委会的小赵。)
小韩:Here's my business card.(这是我的名片。)
小赵:Thanks.This is mine.(谢谢。这是我的。)
小韩:Mr Zhao,let me introduce my colleagues to you.(赵先生,请允许我向您介绍我的同事们。)
小赵:OK.That's very kind of you.(好的。您真好。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Only 11 Olympic gold medals are up for grabs on August 20 , the Games lowest barring August 9 . The men’s volleyball quarter finals , 2nd round of women’s table tennis singles , men’s basketball quarterfinals and synchronized swimming finals will be hightlights of the day , The Chinese team is going for gold in the women’s sailing and the women’s taekwondo 49kg events.
8月20日将产生11块金牌,这是除首个比赛日外,奥运金牌最少的一天。值得关注的比赛包括男排1/4决赛、乒乓球女单第二轮、男篮1/4决赛以及花样游泳决赛。中国队有望在女子帆板和跆拳道女子49 公斤级项目中冲击金牌。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Labor/Trade Union 工会
Job Description 职位描述
Leader-Member Relation 上下级关系
Leaderless Group Discussion 无领导小组讨论法
KPI-key Process Indication 企业关键业绩指标
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:May I come in?(我可以进来吗?)
小赵:Yes,please.Are you XiaoHan from the IOC?(请进,您是国际奥委会的小韩吗?)
小韩:Yes.(是的)
小赵:Nice to meet you.I'm XiaoZhao.Welcome to the Olympic Village.(见到您很高兴,我是小赵,欢迎来到奥运村。)
小韩:Thank you.I've been looking forward to visiting the Village.(谢谢,我一直期待着能来奥运村参观。)
小赵:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(我能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)
小韩:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您。)
小赵:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让我带您四处转转吧。)
小韩:Great!Let's go.(好啊,我们走吧。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Russia is signaling that it may back the independence of 2 breakaway Georgian regions , Abkhazia and South Ossetia , although the US and its European allies insist on a UN resolution that would affirm the “territorial integrity of Georgia with its internationally recognized borders,”Russian media reported . The UN and Russia had always agreed on Georgia’s soveregnty over these 2 regions before the war .
国际社会一直承认阿布哈兹和南奥塞梯是格鲁吉亚领土的一部分,俄罗斯也不例外,但俄格战争破坏了两国关系。近日俄媒体报道,尽管美国及其盟国一直表示要确保格鲁吉亚的独立和领土完整,俄罗斯还是准备支持两个分离地区脱离格国独立。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Line Manager 直线经理
Loaned Personnel 借调人员
Learning Organization 学习型组织
Lump Sum Bonus/Pay Incentive 绩效奖金
Life Cycle Theory of Leadership 领导生命周期理论
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打扰一下,请问 北京 奥运大厦在哪?)
小赵: Well. It's on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号。)
小韩: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)
小赵: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的。你可以乘坐740路公交车。)
小韩: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)
小赵: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐。)
小韩:Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)
小赵: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the "Beijing 2008"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下。您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志。)
小韩: I've got it. Thank you.(我明白了,谢谢。)
小赵: You're welcome.(不客气。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
25 swimming world records were brolen at the Water Cube during the BeiJing Olympics , compared to 15 in Sydney and 7 in Athens , and the swimming center , like a magic cube , will go down in history for these micracles , Spanish media reported recently , The new records are due to the elaborate pool design , Chinese media said .
西班牙媒体近日称,北京奥运会游泳比赛水平高的出奇,共有25项游泳世界记录被改写,在悉尼和雅典奥运会上,这个数字分别是15项和7 项。报道说,这座神奇游泳馆就像是“魔方”,将被载入史册。据中国媒体报道,新记录的诞生源于水立方的精妙设计。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Marriage Leave 婚假
Merit Raise 绩效加薪
Medical Insurance 医疗保险
Motivational Factor 激励因素
MBO-Management By Objective 目标管理
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:Hello,this is Xiaohan speaking.(您好,我是小韩。)
小赵:Hello, Xiaohan!This is Xiaozhao.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,小韩!我是小赵。我有两张今天晚上的篮球票。)
小韩:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时候?)
小赵:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上。您愿意和我一起去看吗?)
小韩:I'd love to,but I have an important appointment.I'm really sorry.(我很愿意,但是我有个重要的约会。非常抱歉。)
小赵:That's all right.(没关系。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
3 Chinese National Flags were hoisted at the same time after world No.1 Zhang Yining won her 4th Olympic gold , beating teammate Wang Nan 4-1 in women’s table tennis singles Olympic final Friday evening . Zhang became the 3rd Chinese table tennis player to pocket 4 Olympic golds , after legendary Deng Yaping and veteran Wang Nan . Chinese Guo Yue won bronze.
奥运会女单决赛22日晚上演中国新老“一姐”对决,最终张怡宁以4-1力克王楠,成功卫冕女单冠军。这也是张怡宁个人第四枚奥运金牌,追平了邓亚萍和王楠的记录。她们的队友郭跃获得铜牌,使得三面五星红旗同时在颁奖仪式中升起。
1. 12HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Observation method 观察法
organization goal 组织目标
on boarding training 入职培训
organizational diagnosis 组织诊断
Motivation-hygiene Theory 激励保健论
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)
小赵: Good afternoon.(下午好。)
小韩:Are you Mr Zhao from the United States?(您是来自美国的赵先生吗?)
小赵:Yes,I am.(对,我是。)
小韩:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)
小赵:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快。)
小韩:Is this your first time to BeiJing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)
小赵:Yes,I've been looking forward to coming to the BeiJing Olympic Games.(是的。我一直期盼着来北京 奥运会 。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
12 Olympic gold medals are up for grabs on August 24 with the Chinese team favotites in one event . The locals are going for gold in the men’s light flyweight (48kg) . The closing ceremony will kick off at 8:00 pm at the Bird’s Nest .
8月24日,北京奥运会将产生12 枚金牌,中国军团有望夺金的项目为拳击男子48公斤级。闭幕式将于晚上8点在鸟巢举行。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
overtime wage 加班工资
pay freeze 工资冻结
pay slip/envelop 工资单
performance appraisal 绩效评估
performance management system 绩效管理制度
2.Olympic english: 奥运英语
小韩:What would you like to have for dinner?(今晚你想吃点什么?)
小赵:How about some traditional Chinese food?(吃点儿传统中餐怎么样?)
小韩:Great.(好吧。)
小赵:It tastes good.What's this dish called?(这个很好吃,叫什么?)
小韩:This dish is called jiaozi or dumplings.They are delicious,aren't they?(这是饺子,很好吃吧?)
小赵:Yes,really delicious.I'd like to have some more.(是的,太好吃了,再给我来点儿吧。)
小韩:No problem.We have a saying “no food is better than jiaozi”.Would you like something else?(没问题。我们中国人有句话说的是“好吃不过饺子”。还要点儿别的吗?)
小赵:That's enough.I'm almost stuffed.Cheers!(这就足够了,我快吃饱了。干杯!)
小韩:Cheers!(干杯!)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Saying the BeiJing Olympic Games as “truly exceptional,”International Olympic Committee President Jacques Rogge praised the Games and thanked the people of China , all the volunteers and the BOCOG at the closing ceremony , The athletes from 204 countries and regions also expressed satisfation with the Games . Members of the US synchronized swimming team held up a sign with “Thank you , China”during the Games Saturday.
奥运会闭幕式上,国际奥委会主席罗格先生盛赞北京奥运会“真正的无与伦比”,并感谢中国人民、志愿者和北京奥组委。来自204个国家和地区的运动员也对北京奥运会表示满意。23日,美国花样游泳队的姑娘们在进入比赛场馆时曾特意打出“谢谢你,中国”的中英文横幅。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
position description 职位描述
performance feedback 绩效反馈
process benchmarking 流程标杆管理
profit-sharing plan 利润分享计划
position analysis questionnaire 职位分析问卷法
Olympic english: 奥运英语
A:Let's meet this evening and go for a walk round Houhai Lake.(咱们今晚见面,然后绕后海湖散散步。)
B:Good idea.(好主意。)
A:We can have dinner there.There are lots of good restaurants all round the lakeside.(我们可以在那里吃晚饭。在湖边有很多好饭店。)
B:OK.What time is best for you?(好,什么时间对你最合适?)
A:Shall we meet at six this evening?Then we can take a taxi to Houhai.(我们今天晚上6点见面好吗?然后我们可以乘出租车去后海。)
B:That's good for me.See you then.(我可以。到时候见。)
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Russian President Dmitry Medvedey Tuesday signed decrees on the recognition of the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia , 2 breakaway regions of Georgia . In his televised address , Medvedey called on other counteies to follow Russia’s example .
8月26日,俄罗斯总统梅德韦杰夫签署法令,承认格鲁吉亚两个分离地区-南奥塞梯和阿布哈兹的独立地位。在当天的电视讲话中,梅德韦杰夫还呼吁其他国家效仿俄罗斯,承认这两个地方独立。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Seniority 资历
Stock Option 持股权
Statutory Holidays 法定假期
Self-Actualization Need 自我实现需要
Strategic HRD 战略性人力资源开发
Olympic english: 奥运英语
情景对话:
A:Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
B:Yes,I have.Many times.是的,来过。来过很多次。
A:Really.You must know it quite well.是吗?你一定非常了解北京。
B:Well,this is my sixth visit,I think.I get to know it a little bit more each time.哦,我想这是第六次来北京了。我一次比一次更了解它。
A:Six times!That's a lot. It's nearly your home city!六次!不少啊。差不多成了你的家乡了!
1. Current affairs phrase:时事短句
Premier Wen Jianbao lit the BeiJing Paralympic flame and announced the beginning of the Paralympic torch relay at the Temple of Heaven in BeiJing Thursday after deaf-mute actress Jiang Xintian created a fire from a concave mirror in front of the Symbolic Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest . 850 torchbearers will participate in the 9-day relay.
北京残奥会圣火取火仪式暨火炬接力启动仪式28日上午在北京天坛举行,残疾人演员姜馨田在祈年殿前成功采集圣火,随后出席仪式的国务院总理温家宝宣布2008北京残奥会火炬接力开始。共有850名火炬手将参与9天的火炬传递。
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Salary Survey 薪资调查
Red-Circled Employee 红圈员工
questionnaire method 问卷调查法
Resumption from Leave 销假
Rewarding by Merit/Pay According to Work 业绩报酬
Olympic english: 奥运英语
情景对话:
A:On Sunday I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.(周日我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。)
B:The Lama Temple?I've heard that is very interesting.(喇嘛庙?我听说那里非常有意思。)
A:Yes,it is.Would you like to come with us?(是的,是这样。你想和我们一起去吗?)
B:Yes,please.What time are you going?(想,带我一起去吧。你们什么时候去?)
A:About 10 o'clock in the morning.Is that ok for you?(大约上午10点。时间对你合适吗?)
B:Yes,perfect.(合适,没问题。)
1. Oral English : 英语口语
1. How are you doing? (你好吗?)
2. I'm doing great. (我过得很好。)
3. What's up? (出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)
4. Nothing special. (没什么特别的。)
5. Hi. Long time no see. (嗨,好久不见了。)
6. So far so good. (到目前为止,一切都好。)
7. Things couldn't be better. (一切顺利。)
8. How about yourself? (你自己呢?)
9. Today is a great day. (今天是个好日子。)
10. Are you making progress? (有进展吗?)
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Turnover 人事变动
Time Management 时间管理
Unemployment Insurance 失业保险
Variable Compensation 可变报酬
Traveling Expenses Standard 差旅费标准
Olympic english: 奥运英语
奥运 英语 情景对话:
Dialogue
A: oh! My God! Fancy meeting you here.
A: 哦,天啊!太巧了,在这儿碰到你。
B: Yes, what a surprise! We haven't seen each other almost half a year.
B: 是呀!真没想到。我们已有半年没见了吧。
A: Almost. Where are you heading now?
A: 差不多。你去哪儿?
B: Oh. I'm going to attend a meeting about making Chinese culture various and globalized.
B: 哦,我正要参加一个关于使中国文化多样化和全球化的会议。
A: It's so significant. The east and west culture is a comparatively separate value system of their own society, and each style of culture has advantages and dregs. So the two cultures should nourish and benefit each other.
A: 这会议很有意义。东西方文化是适应它们各自社会的相对独立的价值体系,每一种文化都有它们自己的优点和不足,因此,两种文化应相互充实。
B: Right. It seems to be quite important to Chinese culture. The two-thousand-year feudual rule made Chinese traditional culture self-closed and isolated, and it's so short of democracy and open, which is the chief essence of the west culture. Through the meeting, we want to make it the beginning that Chinese culture fully absorb the essence of the west culture. The 2008 Olympics is a desirable chance.
B: 对,对中国文化来说,这一点显得尤为重要。两千年的封建统治使中国传统文化自我封闭,自我独立,严重缺乏民主和开放性,而这一点正是西方文化的精华部分。通过这次会议,我们想开一个头,使中国传统文化全面吸收西方文化中的精华。2008年奥运会就是一个难得的机会。
A: I see. You apply to the chance of the 2008 Olympics to make your traditional culture absorb the advantage of the west culture, and make it various and globalized.
A: 我明白了。你们想借助2008年奥运会使贵国的传统文化吸收西文化的优点,使之多样化、国际化。
B: Yes. Only the essence.
B: 正是,仅吸收精华。
A: I understand it. But I think Chinese culture has many advantages.
A: 我理解这一点。但中国文化也有很多优点。
B: Of course. When Chinese culture absorbs the essence of the west culture, we maintain and carry forward it.
B: 当然了。在中国文化吸收西方文化精华的同时,我们要保留并弘扬传统文化的精华。
A: Good. The Olympics is a belt of the east and west culture. It advances the two different culture system's development. Suppose that the west and east cultures should merge into a more perfect and vigorous system with the development of the Olympics in the future.
A: 很好!奥林匹克运动是东西方文化联系的纽带,它带动两种不同的文化体系共同发展,可以想想在不久的未来,随着奥运的发展,东西方文化将会融为一个更加完美和充满生机活力的整体。
B: I hope so.
B: 但愿如此吧。
1. Oral English : 英语口语
11. May I have your name, please? (请问尊姓大名?)
12. I've heard so much about you. (久仰大名。)
13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here. (希望你在这里过得愉快。)
14. Let's get together again. (改天再聚聚。)
15. That's a great idea! (好主意!)
16. Please say hello to your mother for me. (请代我向你母亲问好。)
17. I'm glad to have met you. (很高兴遇到你。)
18. Don't forget us. (别忘了我们。)
19. Keep in touch. (保持联系。)
20. I had a wonderful time here. (我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Wage Audit 工资审计
Wage Curve 工资曲线
Wage Control 工资控制
Wage Accounting 工资核算
Welfare Management 福利管理
Topics english: 话题英语
如何用英语谈自己
What do you consider your major strength?
May also be: What are you best at? 你最主要的优点是什么?或是:你最擅长什么?
A. self-motivated (具有“自我激励”的品质会不断使你在工作中取得进步)
B. hard working and honest (所有的雇主都喜欢“努力而诚实”的人,无论交付什么事情,都能让老板放心)
C. look for better ways of doing the work (这证明你是个爱思考而且聪明的人,总是“寻找更好的做事方法”)
D.good interpersonal relationships (这说明你有很好的 人际关系 ,如果你本事再大,却和同事们和不来,也会让老板十分头疼的)
“I do believe I possess lots of strengths. First, I have formed a habit of working under great pressure, I am a hard working man; Second, I am independent, and always try to use my own methods to solve problems; Third, I am honest." "我觉得我有很多优势。首先,我养成了在巨大压力下工作的习惯,工作也非常努力;还有,我工作是比较有独立性的,总是想用自己的方法来解决问题;再者,我也很诚实。”
“What do you consider your major weakness?” (你最主要的缺点是什么)
“I cannot leave a job half-done and usually find myself thinking of possible solutions to problems while I am driving to work or in the shower. I also know I spend too much time in my work., I can't get enough leisure time.” 我不会把工作做了一半就不管了,我会在开车上班的路上或在淋浴的时候都在思考工作。其次我也觉得自己在工作上花太多的心思,而没有了休闲的时间。
1.I have formed a habit of working under great pressure. 我养成了在巨大压力下工作的习惯。
2.Why do you want to leave your present job / previous job? 为什么你想离开现在的/以前的工作?
3.My reason for leaving my present employer is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading. 我离职的理由是: 希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
4.I do believe that my qualifications and experience perfectly match what you are looking for. 我确信我的 素质 和经验能够很好地满足贵公司的需要。
5.I don't mind if I start with a low salary because it is my first time to hunt for a job and I lack experience. I'll leave it to you, because I'm not in the position to ask for a certain salary at present. 我不太在意薪金低一点, 因为这是我首次 找工作 ,而且我又没什么工作经验.由您来 决定 好了, 因为目前我还没有资格来讲一定要多少薪水。
6.I believe you must have a standard starting salary which should be satisfactory. 我想你们一定有一个标准的起薪,总会应该使一般人满意的。
1. Oral English : 英语口语
21. Have a nice weekend. (周末愉快。)
22. Same to you. (彼此彼此。)
23. Nice talking to you. (很高兴与你聊天。)
24. Take care of yourself. (自己当心/照顾好你自己。)
25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)
26. Thank you allfor coming.(谢谢光临。)
27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)
28. You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)
29. Forget it.(算了吧)
30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Job Rotation 工作轮换
Employee Turnover 员工流动
Bottom-Line Concept 底线概念
Education Subsidy 教育津贴
Employment Diseases 职业病
2.Topics english: 话题英语
提出邀请
我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。 We're going to have a few friends over at my house.
A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?
我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?
B: Absolutely yes. 当然要去。
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗? We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?
B: I'd love to. 我很愿意来。
我想请你喝杯酒。 I want to buy you a drink.
A: I want to buy you a drink. 我想请你喝杯酒。
B: That's great. 那太好了。
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样? Could you come to my house for beer?
A: Could you come to my house for beer?
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样?
B: I'd love to very much. 很高兴有这么一个机会。
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去。 I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.
A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去,你有时间吗?
B: Yes. 有时间。
1. Oral English : 英语口语
31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)
32. I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)
33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)
34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)
35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。)
36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)
37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?)
38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)
39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)
40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Dual Career Path 双重职业途径
Merit Pay 绩效工资
Motivational Pattern 激励方式
occupational outlook handbook 职业展望手册
Payroll tax 工资所得税
2.Topics english: 话题英语
提出邀请2
这个周末你打算干什么? What are you doing over the weekend?
A: What are you doing over the weekend?
这个周末你打算干什么?
B: I'm thinking about it. 我正在考虑呢。
你下个星期天有什么打算吗? Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下个星期天有什么打算吗?
B: Up till now, I have no plan. 到面前为止我还没想好。
我会等到你有空的时候。 I can wait at your leisure.
A: I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.
我很忙。今天别再给我打电话了。
B: I can wait at your leisure. 我会等到你有空的时候。
等你有时间我再打电话给你。 I'll call you when you have time.
A: Now I have something urgent to deal with.
我现在有急事需要处理。
B: Then I'll call you when you have time.
那等你有时间我再打电话给你。
你星期二晚上准备做什么? What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
你星期二晚上准备做什么?
B: What for? 有什么事情吗?
这个星期天你有时间吗? Are you free this Sunday?
A: Are you free this Sunday? I want to invite you to a fashion show.
这个星期天你有时间吗?我想邀请你去看时装表演。
B: That's great. 太好了。
1. Oral English : 英语口语
41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?)
42. What happened?(发生什么事了?)
43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。)
44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)
45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。)
46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。)
47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。)
48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。)
49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。)
50. I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)
1. HRM professional english:人力资源管理专业英语
Annual Bonus 年终分红
Corporate Identity 企业识别
Dimission Rate 离职率
Employee Consultation Services 员工咨询服务
Employment Application Form 应聘申请表
2.Topics english: 话题英语
提出邀请2
12号你忙吗? Are you busy on the twelfth?
A: Are you busy on the twelfth? 12号你忙吗?
B: I will have a conference on that day. 那天我要开会。
你什么时间能来参加我们的野餐呀? When can we expect you for a picnic?
A: When can we expect you for a picnic?
你什么时间能来参加我们的野餐呀?
B: Is this Sunday all right? 这个星期六可以吗?
你想不想和我一起去看电影? Would you like to see a movie with me?
A: Would you like to see a movie with me?
你想不想和我一起去看电影?
B: Yes. It's a pleasure. 很荣幸。
出去散步怎么样? How about going out for a walk?
A: How about going out for a walk? 出去散步怎么样?
B: Great! 太好了!
今天上午你有安排吗? Do you have plans for this morning?
A: Do you have plans for this morning?
今天上午你有安排吗?
B: Yes, I have an interview for a job.
有安排,我得去参加工作 面试 。
今天晚些时候有空吗? Are you free later today?
A: Are you free later today? 今天晚些时候有空吗?
B: I'm afraid not. 恐怕没有。
一起吃晚饭好吗? How about having dinner together?
A: How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭好吗?
B: I'm sorry. I already have another appointment tonight.
对不起,我晚上有约会。
那你能来吗? Can you come then?
A: Jane, I just got your invitation. Thank you for it.
简,我刚收到你们的请柬。谢谢。
B: Can you come then? 那你能来吗?
1. Oral English : 英语口语
51. I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。)
52. I love you guys.(我爱你们。)
53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)
54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)
55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)
56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
57. It's a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。)
58. Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。)
59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!)
60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)
欢迎光临 中人网 (http://bbs.chinahrd.net/) | Powered by Discuz! X2.5 |